Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. They are a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and USA, focused on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions. Their best-in-class engineering capabilities provide for the highest value of “smart homes” products at the most affordable price. The company’s portfolio includes communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more.
As a Junior Back-end Software Developer the successful candidate will participate in maintainance, optimization and development of the server-side software and business logic layer within their infrastructure (both on premises and in their private cloud).
● Design, development and implementation of custom software
● Improve the design and performance of the existing code
● Bug fixing and improve application performance
● Work with Version Control System (GitHub, TFS)
● Work with task-based approach in an agile environment (Scrum)
● Maintain and develop integrations with third-party services (Amazon Alexa, Google Home, etc.)
● Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize code efficiency
Desired knowledge and experience:
● Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Informatics or similar
● Back-end software development with .NET C#
● Knowledge of RDBMS (MS SQL Server)
● Knowledge of Load Balancers, Zero Downtime and High Availability
● Familiar with TCP/IP stack and Socket programming
● Good working level in English
● Must be a self-starter, able to work productively without close supervision
● High level of accuracy and attention to detail
● Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
● Team player
The company offers:
● Join a stable and constantly growing global company
● Staff development, external trainings
● An attractive salary plus a year-end bonus (13th salary)
● Dynamic, challenging, and interesting work
● Friendly and motivating work environment
● Additional premium health insurance package
Apply, also if you fulfill most of these requirements!
To apply, please send your CV with a recent photo in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All candidates will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Holland Hires is licensed by National Agency of Employment, license N 1905/17.07.2015.