Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. They are a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and USA, focused on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions. Their best-in-class engineering capabilities provide for the highest value of “smart homes” products at the most affordable price. The company’s portfolio includes communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more.
We are looking for a talented Junior Mobile App Developer who will build, maintain, optimize and develop iOS and Android proprietary mobile applications. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision. The Mobile App Developer will have to:
● Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features.
● Design creative prototypes according to specifications.
● Perform unit and integration testing before launch
● Conduct functional and non-functional testing
● Troubleshoot and debug applications
● Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
● Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
Required Knowledge and Experience:
● Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Informatics or similar
● 1+ years experience in mobile application development
● Good understanding of iOS SDK, XCode or Android Studio
● Strong desire to obtain new skills
● Desire to work with both mobile platforms
● Experience in Java, Kotlin, Objective-C or Swift
● Usage of SCRUM, Agile
● Experience in AppStore and Play Store release process
● Git and TFS
● Good working level in English
● Self-starter, able to work productively without close supervision
● Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
● Team player
The company offers:
● Join a stable and constantly growing global company
● An attractive salary plus a year-end bonus (13th salary)
● Dynamic, challenging, and interesting work
● Friendly and motivating work environment
● Additional premium health insurance package
To apply, please send your CV with a recent photo in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All candidates will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Holland Hires is licensed by National Agency of Employment, license N 1905/17.07.2015.