Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. They are a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and USA, focused on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions. Their best-in-class engineering capabilities provide for the highest value of “smart homes” products at the most affordable price. The company’s portfolio includes communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more. We seek creative candidates to support new and existing product development initiatives for the cellular communicators and home automation systems.
The successful candidate will participate in the new product development for key markets in North America and Europe. The Junior Embedded Firmware Developer will participate in the design, testing, modification, implementation and evaluation of firmware, create development specifications from customer-driven research, provide input to project proposals.
● Design, development and implementation of firmware
● Code review and pair programming
● Improve the design and performance of the existing code
● Bug fixing and improve product performance
● Work with a task-based approach in an agile environment (Scrum)
● Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize code efficiency
Desired knowledge and experience:
● Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Informatics or similar
● Programming in C
● Good understanding of micro-controllers and embedded systems
● Knowledge of RT OS or similar operating system application development
● Knowledge of GSM modules
● Experience with microcontrollers
● Experience in IoT development
● Logical, deductive reasoning
● Good working level in English
● Must be a self-starter, able to work productively without close supervision
● High level of accuracy and attention to detail
● Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
● Team player
The company offers:
● Join a stable and constantly growing global company
● Staff development, external trainings
● An attractive salary plus a year-end bonus (13th salary)
● Dynamic, challenging, and interesting work
● Friendly and motivating work environment
● Additional premium health insurance package
Also, apply if you fulfill most of these requirements!
To apply, please send your CV with a recent photo in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All candidates will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Holland Hires is licensed by National Agency of Employment, license N 1905/17.07.2015.