Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, Guzik Research Center Europe. GRCE EOOD is a subsidiary of Guzik Technical Enterprises (Mountain View, California). We are looking for a skilled software engineer to join their dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment. In this full-time role, you will be responsible for the development of novel, high-tech medical imaging and health monitoring devices that can be used to guide health decisions for both patients and providers. The products are designed for a fast-growing biotechnology company with a focus on ophthalmology. The company is committed to progressing and expanding its pipeline through research, development, and commercialization of transformative therapeutics for prevention, treatment, and, when possible, cure of high-prevalence ophthalmology diseases.
Education and requirements:
• BSc, MSc, PhD in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or relevant engineering discipline
• 3+ years or engineering work experience contributing to the development of complex systems (experience designing medical devices, consumer devices, AR/VR systems is a plus)
• Strong architectural skills – over hardware, software, cloud
• Strong knowledge and experience of Embedded systems and programming languages including C/C++. Extensive experience with a variety of languages preferred.
• Experience with Windows and Linux
• Very good English language;
• Enthusiastic professional;
• Team player.
The company offers:
• Very good salary;
• Good start in a newly established Bulgarian office of a Silicon Valley company;
• Central city location;
• Opportunities to work on an interesting and innovative project in a friendly work environment;
• Additional Medical Insurance;
• MultiSport card.
To apply, please send your CV with a recent photo in English and your grades by disciplines during your Bachelor or Master courses. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All candidates will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Holland Hires is licensed by National Agency of Employment, license N 1905/17.07.2015.