TYPE OF CONTRACT: PERMANENT, FULL-TIME, FLEXIBLE WORKING TIME
WORK PLACE: FULLY REMOTE, HYBRID or ON-SITE
What are you going to work?
You are a master of C++ development? You want to have a significant role in local and international projects, while working for one of the best ICT companies in Bulgaria, with a great presence abroad? Interested in a job with an excellent work-life balance and a broad benefit package? Then see what else we have to offer!
Our business partner, your employer
Our partner is a well-known international software development company, operating in numerous countries across four continents, with a global head quarter in Bulgaria. With its several subsidiaries, they play a significant role as a product developer, deliver and integrate complex systems of IT solutions for different industries, as the FinTech, Cyber Security, e-Government, Telecommunications, Healthcare, Cloud Services and many others. For their employees, they provide a creative, professional, friendly and open-minded organizational culture, with a comfortable workspace and balanced work-life environment. It’s because they know that the motivated, fresh and happy people are key for the success!
Your contract will be directly with our partner, and under the Bulgarian labour legislation.
What are you going to do?
As a C++ Developer, you will be solving challenging problems and managing the whole development cycle of CAD/CAM systems, using the best current technologies. You will have the chance to work on diverse and interesting projects with dedicated top-notch software engineers, who trust in one another and the solutions they create. Your responsibilities include:
• Full-cycle development of web applications and products;
• Take part in the architecture and development of software products, as well as in maintaining and upgrading existing ones;
• Follow the best practices regarding development process, coding style and efficiency, revision control and security;
• Provide guidance to other developers and participate in code reviews;
What do we ask for?
As we, so your future employer appreciates your expertise and personal skillset. To be successful, we are asking:
• BSc in Computer science, Information technologies or similar;
• Extensive background with C++;
• Knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns; • Excellent understanding of data structures and algorithms; • Background with VC++/MFC/ATL; Version Control;
• Natural communicator with smooth English language, both in writing and verbal.
• Advantages: Computer graphics and digital image processing, UML, CAD/CAM, Objective-C, Refactoring Managed extensions, OWL, COM, OpenGL/GLSL.
‘R U In?
Grab your CV and just mail it to us (or respond on the channel we approach you). Questions? We will answer them all. If your application matches, then we will contact you back as soon as possible.
We wish you lots of success in the application process!
Holland Hires is a Bulgarian based recruitment agency with Dutch backcloth, with focus on the IT sector. AZ Recruitment & Arbeidsbemiddeling™ is a Dutch based recruitment buró with Bulgarian roots. Now both companies join forces to deliver success to this Bulgarian-International Software challenge. The labour contract for this role is directly with our partner. For the territory of Bulgaria, both companies work under the license N 1905/17.07.2015 of Holland Hires OOD, issued by the National Agency of Employment of the Republic of Bulgaria.