Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. They are a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and USA, focused on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions. Their best-in-class engineering capabilities provide for the highest value of “smart homes” products at the most affordable price. The company’s portfolio includes communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more.
The Hardware Test Engineer will test the company’s prototypes and products in R&D. The Engineer will participate in test procedures and methods to ensure device functionality and that the products meet industry and customer customer specifications.
Part of the job is to verify products reliability through analysis and troubleshooting of components and equipment at various stages of the product development process.
The Hardware Test Engineer shall collaborate closely with all members of the software development team.
● Execute manual functional tests of hardware devices
● Prepare the execution plans and test procedures
● Research schematics and third-party equipment manuals
● Prepare and verify internal knowledgebase articles
● Utilize test instruments in order to test functionality and performance of products
● Build and maintain test stands for R&D and manufacturing
● Serve as second level technical support
Required knowledge and experience:
● Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in electronical engineering or equivalent
● Knowledge of communication interfaces
● Knowledge of digital electronics
● Experience in multilayer PCB layout design
● Self-starter, able to work productively without close supervision
● Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
● Team player
The company offers:
● Join a stable and constantly growing global company
● An attractive salary plus a year-end bonus (13th salary)
● Dynamic, challenging, and interesting work
● Friendly and motivating work environment
● Additional premium health insurance package
Upload your CV *