Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. They are a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and USA, focused on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions. Their best-in-class engineering capabilities provide for the highest value of “smart homes” products at the most affordable price. The company’s portfolio includes communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more. We seek professional candidates who will be responsible for providing support to critical internal infrastructure and applications.
This position provides a great opportunity to maintain a private cloud infrastructure that includes 50+ servers in 4 different sites in two countries.
• Execute performance tuning, patching, and other system administration tasks to support a fault-tolerant, high availability IT infrastructure;
• Analyze, isolate and resolve issues;
• Perform ongoing maintenance and upgrades to the company’s server infrastructure;
• Install and configure servers, routers, switches, firewalls, etc.;
• Maintain the company’s digital data: storage, backup, restore and data protection;
• Administer access control and video surveillance systems;
• Administer local IT infrastructure, including firewalls, core and edge switches, VLANs and Wi-Fi;
• Manage a virtualization platform based on Hyper-V;
• Assist in architecting application system infrastructure in an Azure Cloud environment using best practices;
• Contribute to the development and documentation of internal IT procedures;
• Supervise security analytics and event correlation tools, rules development, etc.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
• Bachelor or Master in Computer Science or equivalent;
• 3+ years of experience in the same or similar position;
• Very good knowledge of IT infrastructure (incl. networks, servers, operating systems);
• In-depth experience with Microsoft Windows Server administration;
• Experience with configuring and maintaining Hyper-V, MS Exchange, MS Office 365;
• Familiarity with Cisco and MikroTik Network equipment;
• Experience in networking – Routing, Switching, VLAN, DHCP, TCP/IP, VPN;
• Fluent English – speaking and writing.
• Experience in administering CD/CI platforms (MS Azure, Microsoft SQL server, NoSQL databases, FortiWeb – Web Application Firewall);
• Experience with any of Jira, Confluence, Azure DevOps and SharePoint;
• Knowledge of Linux and MAC OS;
• Knowledge of SQL clusters and DR environments.
• Must be a self-starter, able to work productively without close supervision;
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
• Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting abilities;
• Team player.
The company offers:
• Join a stable and constantly growing global company
• An attractive salary plus a year-end bonus (13th salary)
• Dynamic, challenging, and interesting work
• Friendly and motivating work environment
• Additional premium health insurance package
Apply, also if you fulfill most of these requirements!
To apply, please send your CV with a recent photo in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All candidates will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Holland Hires is licensed by National Agency of Employment, license N 1905/17.07.2015.
Upload your CV *