Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, Guzik Research Center Europe. GRCE EOOD is a subsidiary of Guzik Technical Enterprises (Mountain View, California), a manufacturer of test equipment for the disk drive industry as well as waveform acquisition tools for the general test and measurement industry.
The company’s solutions are used in computer and communication systems, avionics, physics research, and others, by companies such as Seagate, Western Digital, HGST, among others.
The company works on projects involving:
• Hardware-level FPGA (Verilog);
• Signal Processing;
• Software level for engineers (API)
• UI applications for operators of test equipment (MS Windows).
• Relevant university education (at least Bachelor): Computer Science or Engineering;
• Strong knowledge of the theoretical and technological aspects of software development;
• Very good English (the communication with other offices is in English).
Specific knowledge and Experience:
• Programming of data and digital signal processing solutions in C and/or C++;
• Development of low-level and embedded applications;
• Programming of embedded code in Verilog using FPGA (Field-Programmable Gate Array);
• Knowledge of mathematics (Analysis, Algebra, Discrete Mathematics).
• Enthusiastic professional;
• Quick learner;
• Team player.
The company offers:
• Very good salary;
• Good start in a newly established Bulgarian office of a Silicon Valley company;
• Central city location;
• Opportunities to work on interesting projects in a friendly work environment;
• Business trips to the head office in the United States;
• Additional Medical Insurance;
• MultiSport card.
Apply, also if you fulfill most of these requirements!
To apply, please send your CV with a recent photo in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All candidates will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Holland Hires is licensed by National Agency of Employment, license N 1905/17.07.2015.
Upload your CV *