Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. They are a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and USA, focused on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions. Their best-in-class engineering capabilities provide for the highest value of “smart homes” products at the most affordable price. The company’s portfolio includes communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more.
Handling customers’ requests and driving resolution of cases pertaining mainly to technical issues. Shift work schedule is applied.
Close collaboration with Product Development, Quality Assurance, Sales and Manufacturing departments. Report directly to the Customer Support Manager.
● Handle customer requests via e-mail, phone or chat, ensuring that the customer is attended in a timely manner, and that requests are captured accurately
● Provide technical assistance to security professionals in the areas of installation, configuration and troubleshooting for both hardware and software solutions
● Diagnose and troubleshoot problems and drive resolution of customer issues from the initial contact to case closure
● Document cases and key takeaways and contribute to the development of internal knowledge base to improve our customer service and problem management process
● Test and evaluate pre-released devices developed by M2M Services
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification – technical background or electronics
● Experience in the field of Technical Support, Customer Service or similar customer-facing role is an advantage
● Excellent written and spoken communication in English
● Strong Interpersonal skills
● Outstanding attention to detail, focus on accuracy and analytical approach
● Team player
● Proactive and internally driven
● Skillful communicator and listener
The company offers:
● Join a stable and constantly growing global company
● An attractive salary plus a year-end bonus (13th salary)
● Dynamic, challenging, and interesting work
● Friendly and motivating work environment
● Additional premium health insurance package
Apply, also if you fulfill most of these requirements!
To apply, please send your CV with a recent photo in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. All candidates will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Holland Hires is licensed by National Agency of Employment, license N 1905/17.07.2015.