Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. They are a global technology company, with offices in Bulgaria and USA, focused on creating and implementing innovative IoT solutions. Their best-in-class engineering capabilities provide for the highest value of “smart homes” products at the most affordable price. The company’s portfolio includes communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more.
Currently, М2М Services are expanding their Development team and looking for an experienced Full-stack developer.
For the role of Full Stack Developer, we seek creative candidates to participate in designing and implementing solutions within distributed architecture environment.
This position will report to the CTO and work closely with other colleagues from the software development department.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
● Bachelor in Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent;
● 4+ years’ experience with Microsoft Framework (ASP.NET, C#/.NET);
● Multi-threaded application experience;
● In-depth experience with TCP/IP stack and Socket programming;
● SQL and RDBMS design and implementation (MS SQL Server);
● Must be a self-starter, able to work productively without close supervision;
● Responsible and team-oriented person;
● Good working level in English.
● Developing code for new features on the front-end, back-end and web-services;
● Taking active part in improvements and optimizations of our products;
● Understanding and following of good coding practices and patterns;
● Hands-on coding using the Microsoft stack (primarily ASP.NET, C#/.NET);
● Follow good version control etiquette;
● Work on a ticket-based approach in an evolving agile environment (Jira);
● Design, create and implement database backend;
● Integrations with and consumption of third-party services.
● Master in Computer Science, Informatics or equivalent;
● Computer/Programming experience in: Languages (C#); Framework (ASP.NET, Xamarin, .Net); Markup (XML, XAML);
● Experience using Visual Studio;
● Ability to handle multiple projects and cope with deadline pressure;
● High level of accuracy and attention to detail;
● Experience in .NET Framework – MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework;
● Usage of SCRUM, Agile;
● Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and teamwork skills.
The company offers:
● Join a stable and constantly growing global company
● An attractive salary plus a year-end bonus (13th salary)
● Dynamic, challenging, and interesting work
● Friendly and motivating work environment
● Additional premium health insurance package
Upload your CV *