Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. The company develops and manufactures products, and provides cloud and connectivity services for the IoT. Its portfolio consists of communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more. All devices are connected to the cloud, where the clients can oversee and manage them using M2M Services mobile application. We seek creative candidates to take part in the development and testing of our product.
The successful candidate will work in close cooperation with the software and mechanical engineers in relation to the development process and with manufacturing for testing. The hardware engineer will participate in the development of products, test apparatus, procedures and methods to design the needed functionality and ensure the products meet industry and customer specifications. He will also have to ensure the reliability of products through analysis, troubleshooting, modification, and repair of electronic components, parts, equipment, and systems at various stages of the development and production process.
This position will report to the Lead Hardware Engineer and work closely with the other colleagues from the development department.
Knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of communication interfaces
- Knowledge of digital electronics
- Experience in multilayer PCB layout design
- High School diploma and/or Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or equivalent field
- Self-starter, able to work productively without close supervision
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
- Team player
The company offers:
- An attractive salary
- Dynamic, challenging, and interesting work
- Friendly and motivating work environment
Upload your CV *