Holland Hires is recruiting talented and creative IT specialists for our clients from Economedia. They are the biggest media group in Bulgaria, a position achieved through long years of providing quality journalism and highest professional ethics. The portfolio of Economedia includes the most influential Bulgarian economic edition Capital and the news site Dnevnik, alongside other specialized issues. We seek pro-active candidates who will not only write the code to develop their online platforms but will be an integral part of a dynamic team of specialists who decide and create the shape of the final products.
Required knowledge and experience:
• At least three years of similar professional experience;
• Very good knowledge and experience with Object-oriented PHP and MVC design pattern;
• Knowledge in PHP MVC frameworks, preferably Symfony framework;
• Good knowledge in RDB – MySQL, PostgreSQL (preferably);
• Knowledge in version control – SVN / Git;
• Working in a Linux environment.
Knowledge and experience with the following would be considered as an advantage:
• Design Patterns;
• REST APIs;
• OAuth 2.0;
• Doctrine ORM;
• Unit testing;
• Coding standards (PHP-FIG).
• Strong logical and problem-solving skills;
• Works well in a team and independently;
• Creative and pro-active attitude;
• Interest in the media and appreciation of quality journalism.
The company offers:
• Very interesting and creative work in a small team;
• Attractive remuneration;
• Friendly, informal environment and open communication with both colleagues and the management;
• Great office location in central Sofia;
• Multisport card.
Upload your CV *