Djadadji EOOD is a Bulgarian company, that has been working for over 10 years on decarbonizing society by the delivery of clean energy solutions: solar, wind, biomass, geothermal, energy efficiency. Djadadji has successfully delivered with local partners a number of consultancy and demonstration projects including the ‘Staccato’ project in Sofia Oborishte.
Djadadji has now focussed on providing products (sales) and maintains services including energy services and Asset Management of clean energy capacities.
To support these developments, Djadadji is looking for an intern for its Sofia based office/department.
Your role would be to develop the system to link our sales products of biomass boilers and drying kilns towards improving a Customer Relation System (CRM).
- Identify current products and CRM functionality and performance.
- Improve CRM, and its effective use
- Test improved CRM linking to current and potential clients (taking account of their needs).
The successful candidate will have:
- Education in engineering, IT application (mainly CRM) and have affinity with economics, communication or marketing, project management.
- Experience with social media;
- Languages: English and/or German, and of course Bulgarian (!)
- A green mindset.
Any of the following abilities and skills will be considered as an advantage:
- Open minded, outgoing and proactive person;
- Independent, willing to learn;
- Good team player – working closely with multiple stakeholders;
- Result oriented.
Djadadji EOOD offer:
- Part time position, with high level of flexibility;
- Training on its product and greentech solutions and CRM systems.
- A friendly working environment
- Work for an European company.