Holland Hires is recruiting for one of our clients, M2M Services. The company develops and manufactures products, and provides cloud and connectivity services for the IoT paradigm. Its portfolio consists of communication equipment for the security industry, energy distribution, logistics and more. We seek creative candidates to support new and existing product development initiatives for the cellular communicators and home automation systems.
The successful candidate will participate in the new product development for key markets in North America and Europe. The Embedded Firmware Developer will design, test, modify, implement and evaluate firmware, create development specifications from customer-driven research, provide input to project proposals.
This position will report to the CTO and work closely with the other colleagues from the software development department.
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science, Informatics or similar
- Programming proficiency in C/C++
- Multi-threaded application experience
- Good understanding of micro-controllers and embedded systems
- RT OS or similar operating system application development experience
- Must be a self-starter, able to work productively without close supervision
- Experience with GSM modules (e.g. Telit and SIMCom)
- Experience with STM32 microcontrollers
- Experience in IoT development
- Logical, deductive reasoning
- Enthusiastic professional, result oriented, experienced in decision making and problem solving
- Team player
- Good working level in English, both written and spoken
The company offers:
- An attractive salary
- A dnamic, challenging and interesting work
- A motivating work environment
Upload your CV *