Holland Hires is recruiting for one of its clients in the field of industrial chemistry!
The company is the feed ingredients division of an international producer of phosphorus products. It is one of the largest producers of inorganic feed phosphates for animal feeds in Europe. The company operates in modern, ISO 9001 and GMP+ certified plant in Varna. In line with their commitment to provide products to support optimal animal performance and welfare, with maximum respect for the environment, the company is currently seeking talented professional for their vacancy.
If you are a person who:
• wants to be part of one of the top producers of inorganic feed phosphates in the world;
• is interested to work in product development;
• has the adequate education, experience and motivation;
• wants to try some new challenges;
• is a team player, willing to be part of an international team?
then have a look at our position offering below to boost your career:
Master’s degree in Chemical Engineering
Minimum 5 years of successful track record in manufacturing industry
• Enthusiastic and result-driven professional equipped with production process expertise, problem solving & decision-making attitude.
• Analytical thinking and leadership skills.
• Computer knowledge – standard windows Office applications as Word, Excel, etc.
• Technical flair for solving problems, high degree of responsibility and loyalty.
• Persuasive communication and persuasion skills.
Very good English.
• Monitoring and controlling the production activities of the company and the work of the production team in all its aspects:
• Taking responsibility of the production process in its qualitative and quantitative indicators;
• Directing the preparation of production schedule, planning and overhaul;
• Developing the volume of performing works of the sub-contractors;
• Participating and coordinating the short-term and long-terms forecasts, analysis and reviews considering the local and regional factors;
• Presenting team proposals and tactics for production process optimization;
• Monitoring compliance with norms relevant to production process;
• Coordinating cross-functional relations between technological, mechanical and electrical EPC services;
• Training the production staff and controlling their daily working schedule;
• Following the requirements of Integrated Management System by providing the relevant documentation;
• Analyzing uncompleted production orders and reasons for non-completion;
• Coordination and close collaboration with peers from the group companies;
What we offer:
• Challenging and interesting work – join a stable company providing innovative and high-quality products which have impact on people’s lives!
• An excellent possibility to prove exceptional capacity for a production controlling role.
• Positive and supportive work environment.
• Long-term career perspectives.
The benefits you will get:
• Chance to become part of an international team and create the best professional practices
• Opportunity to work in a modern, high-tech production facilities
• Competitive salary and additional benefits
You can apply by writing down your motivation letter and share your contacts and CV with us.
Upload your CV *
Upload your motivational letter *
All fields with (*) are mandatory.