Holland Hires is recruiting for one of its clients in the field of industrial chemistry!
The company is the feed ingredients division of an international producer of phosphorus products. It is one of the largest producers of inorganic feed phosphates for animal feeds in Europe. The company operates in modern, ISO 9001 and GMP+ certified plant in Varna. In line with their commitment to provide products to support optimal animal performance and welfare, with maximum respect for the environment, the company is currently seeking talented professional for their vacancy.
If you are a person who:
• wants to be part of one of the top producers of inorganic feed phosphates in the world;
• is interested to work in product development;
• has the adequate education, experience and motivation;
• wants to try some new challenges;
• is a team player, willing to be part of an international team?
then have a look at our position offering below to boost your career:
University degree – chemical engineering or inorganic compound
Related working experience shall be considered an advantage
• Enthusiastic and result-driven professional equipped with relevant expertise, problem solving & decision-making attitude.
• Good understanding of Quality Tools and statistical methods for analysis and control is an advantage.
• Strong computer literacy.
• Good soft skills – presentation, communication, etc.
• Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
• Ready to travel abroad.
Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
• Supports production in daily engineering activities;
• Supports process development for New Product Development projects on existing processes;
• Provides training for operators and technicians on process and equipment related knowledge;
• Establishes and maintains process documentation including working Instructions and process flow;
• Continuously improves process capability, process through-put, cost effectiveness and process quality as part of operation excellence (yield, productivity);
• Interfaces with quality team, designer and mechanization team on process and product optimization;
• Works with global team for new line installation;
• Provides the right information to peers within the group.
What we offer:
• An excellent possibility to prove exceptional capacity for a process engineer role;
• Positive and supportive work environment;
• Long-term career perspectives;
The benefits you will get:
• Chance to become part of an international team and create the best professional practices
• Opportunity to work in a modern, high-tech production facilities
• Competitive salary and additional benefits
You can apply by writing down your motivation letter and share your contacts and CV with us.
Upload your CV *
Upload your motivational letter *
All fields with (*) are mandatory.